1. Size Array is fixed size datastructure where ArrayList is dynamic size datastructure. We need to provide size of Array during creation of Array Object, Where ArrayList no need to
1. Definition of Abstract Class and Interface An abstract class is a special kind of class that cannot be instantiated. An abstract class is only to be sub-classed (inherited from).
1. Overview A web browser communicates with the server typically using one of the two HTTP (Hypertext Transfer Protocol) methods — GET and POST. 2. Definition of GET and POST
Definition JSP is a webpage scripting language that can generate dynamic content. Servlets are Java programs that are already compiled which also creates dynamic web content. Speed JSP run slower
Definition It means having methods of the same class under the same name, but each method has different parameters or has same parameters with different types and order. It means
1. Use of Throw and Throws Throw keyword is used to throw an exception explicitly. Throws clause is used to declare an exception, which means it works similar to the
1. Synchronization ArrayList is not Synchronized, That means multiple Threads can work on ArrayList Object at a same time. For e.g. if one thread is performing an add operation on
1. Memory Allocation HashMap calls hashCode method on the key object and applies returned hash value to its own static hash function to find a bucket location where keys and
1. Memory Allocation ArrayList uses Array as underline datastructure to store the elements, and we know Array stores elements in consecutive manner. In LinkedList, elements can be stored at any
Short Form REST stands for REpresntational State Transfer (REST). SOAP Stands for Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP). Architecture style vs Protocol REST is an architectural style. SOAP is a protocol.
Partial dependency In Setter Injection, partial injection of dependencies can possible, means if we have 3 dependencies like int, string, long, then its not necessary to inject all values if